|Base Damage||3000dmg to Wood Structures
100dmg to Stone Structures
|Ammo||Boulder (crafted in Catapult inventory)|
Catapult is one of the Weapons in MMO Atlas. Catapult is/isn't a craftable item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Creatures and, in some instances, other players. Different weapons have different attack values, and are therefore more or less effective.
About the Catapult
Basic facts, information, such as weapon origin, history or details.
How to Get a Catapult
- The Catapult is unlocked via [Skills]
- Once unlocked the Catapult can be crafted in the Smithy using the following resources:
- Fires large boulders - effective for destroying enemy structures:
- 3000 damage against Wood Structures
- 100 damage against Stone Structures
- Catapults are useful for defending anchored ships as they outrange cannons.
Army of the Damned Cannon ♦ Army of the Damned Crossbow ♦ Army of the Damned Mace ♦ Army of the Damned Sword ♦ Arrow ♦ Ballista ♦ Blunderbuss ♦ Bola ♦ Bow ♦ Brass Knuckles ♦ Cannon ♦ Club ♦ Cutlass ♦ Dagger ♦ Exploding Barrels ♦ Fists ♦ Flair Gun ♦ Flintlock Pistol ♦ Grenade ♦ Hatchet ♦ Knife ♦ Large Cannon ♦ Longbow ♦ Mace ♦ Mortar ♦ Musket ♦ Pike ♦ Pistol ♦ Puckle ♦ Puckle Turret ♦ Sniper Rifle ♦ Sword ♦ Throwing Knife ♦ Two-Handed Mace
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!