- New "Fountain of Youth" quest will appear for characters aged 90 years and higher. The "Fountain of Youth" (currently represented as a magical particle effect) appears in a single Golden Age Ruins across the ATLAS, near the Power Stone Container. Every 50 in-game days, it teleports to another Golden Age Ruins, on a cycle. If you find the Fountain, and activate it, your character will be set back to age 20, and if you do this when you were aged over 90 years, you'll gain a significant permanent statistics boost (you can do this multiple times to gain further boosts, each time when you're at least 90 years old).
- Characters over age 90 get an old age debuff that slightly reduces stats (shown in char panel)
- Fixed an erroneous feat cooldown time calculation, now all the feat cooldowns are what was originally intended.
- Defeating the Kraken now gives you a unique passive skill which permanently and automatically reduces all of your Feat cooldowns by 33%!
- Summoning the Kraken now only require the first 8 powerstones (Ghostship powerstone is no longer necessary)
- Fixed the bug that was preventing recruiting new Crew in Freeports
- Reduced the total time for unclaiming enemy claimflags, the max is now 4 hours, with 15 minutes when at 100 flags.
- Vultures no longer target low-health wild creature
- Reduced Wolf spawn frequency
- Reduced Wolf natural targeting range
- Reduced Wolf notify neighbor range.
- Reduced Wolf hp and damage
- Fixed land creatures AI's not getting aggro properly if attacked from a a ship
- Stop Allies being able to Capture other Allied territories
- Fixed rapid unclaiming, now if your contested flag is unclaimed it will unclaim at the same rate that it took to claim!
- Improved door ticking performance
- Added cheat DestroyAllNonSaddlePlayerStructures
- Reduced default gold from treasure maps by 50% (as originally intended) and added a new server scaling value for treasure gold. Though, the Official 2x weekend puts the gold back to pre-patch values.
- +50% tame damage resistance
- Shark and Jellyfish targeting/neighbor ranges reduced 30%
- Diving suit adds 90 fortitude now and lasts for 2 hours at surface and about 30 minutes at deepest depths
- Crop plots are now prevented from being placed on ships and are destroyed if they were on ships.
- Ocean creatures can no longer be Alpha.
- Fixed Whale AI to target the ship or player more, rather than the point the player touches the ship.
- Fixed NPC Merchant ship showing as overweight when players carried a lot of weight aboard.
- Fixed Merchant ship showing as Raft with company ID 0 when looking at it.
- Fixed Company ID O showing on none player owned structures on maps (water spouts, etc.)
- Fixed Pillars being build-able on PVE islands.
- Fixed Fog event not appearing for players using low settings.
- Fixed Chicken hurt SFX.
- Added new Large Cannon SFX.
- Fixed Parrot hurt SFX.
- Fixed players not getting aggro when attacking whilst based on a ship.
- Added Streamer stealth mode option.
- Fixed Monkey hurt SFX.
- Fixed a bug causing Map Markers to draw at incorrect locations on the map UI.
- Fixed skill description error, "mythical" changed to "legendary."
- Fixed flotsam items spoiling when reeled in with grappling hook.
- Fixed client crash when transitioning with sextant buff.
- Fixed a Song not referencing the correct song buff.
- Fixed a bug making it so that the Raft could be repaired for free.
- Increased Flame Arrow durability cost to 4 durability consumed per shot.
- Reduced Flame Arrow max percentage damage by 25% (4% health per second to 3% health.)
- Reduced Flame Arrow max damage per second from 10 to 5.
- Reduced Flame Arrow damage to mythical creatures by 75%.
- Reduced Kraken health by 60%.
- Reduced Kraken Minion AoD Ships ship Health 50%.
- Reduced Kraken damage by 50%.
- Reduced Wild Dragon damage by 40%
- Reduced Wild Dragon health be 40%
- Reduced Wild Dragon targeting range by 66%.
- Fixed Dragon not returning to its spawn area.
- Increased Dragon end aggro grace period from 6 second to 9 as it has a tighter aggro range now.
- Fixed Lucky Loader feat ability to not be used whilst prone (as you cannot reload prone.)
- Fixed Cloth Gloves clipping into hands in FPV.
- Fixed Dreadlocks not shrinking correctly with hats.
- Fixed LtOrderSeat collision bug.
- Improved death collision to human corpses.
- Fixed female emotes playing male voices.
- Fixed female player characters using male sleep SFX.
- Added ability to place top hat on certain creatures.
- Fixed Gorgon "Remove Snake" text.
- Corrected Repair box inventory name to read "Ship Resources Box."
- Removed Elephant having weight reduction for Wood, as this was never an intended mechanic and resulted in players being able to get around ship weight restrictions. Accordingly, we'll be re-balancing the base weight of tamed creatures early next week.
- Fixed treasure guards despawning instantly on stasis.
- Fixed Giant snake lock on and player ability to damage it using melee attacks.
- Fixed Monkeys dropping human poop.
- Fixed Client Crash when rendering ocean harvestables.
- Reduced Greek Fire range by 40%.
- Increased Greek Fire crafting costs by adding 6 firegel per ammo.
- Fixed Cow death harvest component giving the same amount of prime as a Bulls.
- Reduced trample damage for all applicable creatures.
- Updated Pig force poop ability to scale with creature level, to incentivise taming higher levels. (45 secs at lvl 1 and 15 secs at lvl 130).
- Reduced Lion grab weight threshold. Prevents unrealistic grabbing of Wolves and Horses.
- Fixed newly tamed creatures being hungry despite being fed during taming.
- Increased Dolphin follow ship range by 33%, and reduced interval by 20%.
- Fixed Bola'ed HUD to better indicate where to feed creature during taming.
- Removed "Giant" prefix from creatures' descriptive name that use it.
- Changed "Giant Snake" descriptive name to "Cobra".
- Fixed incorrect sounds being used by Lion and Tiger animations.
- Fixed incorrect Bear attack ranges to prevent stopping movement for claw attack, which often missed and allowed players to gain distance when being chased.
- Reduced attack and AI ranges for Cave Bear, based on its smaller size.
- Fixed incorrect item weights for cloth, hide and plate armor. They are now heavier.
- Added folder paths for wooden gateways and gates so you no longer see them instantly when opening the Smithy inventory.
- Fixed ability of players to feed through walls of taming pens and not get attacked.
- Prevented some creatures from not being able to be tamed if they are clipped too far into terrain or structures.
- Prevents multi use feeding from the root, putting themselves in harm's way.
- Improved Waking Tame Feeding sockets on Cow and Razortooth.
- Improved bola socket on Crow
- Updated Vulture AI controller to aim lower when targeting corpses.
- Fixed various creature spawn issues.
- Fixed players being able to bola certain alpha creatures (now you cannot.)
- Updated Dolphin to prevent health bars appearing when they follow players.
- Improved torpor animations of Razortooth and Ostrich.
- Increased Ostrich melee swing socket radius to more consistently land attacks. Updated Ostrich IK to prevent leg distortion when running down slopes.
- Reduced max wander height on flyers.
- Improved server list efficiency for a better experience.
- Fixed Greek Fire SFX.
- Fixed player on fire SFX.
- Fixed inability to repair door frames in certain constructions.
- Added some additional server configs:
- Remember 'Show Non ATLAS Servers' setting
- No lover overwrites the last connection string
- Grid Number columns are now hidden when displaying non ATLAS servers
- Fixed a client side crash that could occur on login
- Fixed multiple exploits which allowed movement of excessively encumbered players through various gameplay mechanics
- Disabled non allied players and creatures basing on anchored or docked ships which can be toggled with a server-setting on PVE servers with the in Game.ini - set bPvEAllowNonAlignedShipBasing=true If you want to allow non allies to be able to be on your ship
- Disabled feats when encumbered
- Melee auto target should no longer pick ally targets in any mode, or player/tame targets in pve
- Disallowed freeport NPC crew recruiting if 20 or more level 1 NPC crew for that company on the server
- Fixed an exploit which allowed cannons on cargo carts to shoot through walls
- Additional backend infrastructure for anti-cheat and hack detection
- Server performance optimisations (20%+ improvement). We'll have more changes in the week for an additional (approximately) ~25% server perf improvement.
- Enabled BattlEye Anti Cheat on all Official Servers. Please restart your Steam Clients and make sure to install BattlEye in order to play on our Official Network. Unofficial Networks can still play without BattlEye, and players can right-click the title in their Steam Library and play without the anti-cheat. For those of you who have made custom shortcuts, please update the executable to this: ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\AtlasGame_BE.exe
- Implemented code to kill off inactive bodies in Freeports and Lawless Regions (players who have been logged off for more than 10 days).
- Re-enabled weapon/attack based feats
- Fixed game exploits
- Temporarily disabled weapon/attack based feats
- Claim Flag Settings have now been enabled
- Taxing Resources now affect crops
- Tax Bank will stack items similar to a Crew Resource Box
- Tax Bank will no longer allow you to drag item's into the inventory, so to prevent items from being taxed, they must be dragged from within the Tax Bank itself to the ignore folder.
- Cost of Drake Token has been reduced to 20,000 Gold Coins and is now available for purchase at the cosmetic vendor in freeports.
- 25% buff to explosives against stone structures
- Changed how custom blueprints are crafted for STACKABLE items when they're given a stat roll:
If a stackable item is crafted from the same blueprint and you already have an item crafted from that blueprint in your inventory, it will stack on that pre-existing item and not receive a different Intelligence Stat Bonus.
If you want a different roll from the same blueprint, you must make sure that you do not have an item which was crafted from that same BP in your inventory (stated or non)
This means that you can keep rolls by keeping the item in your inventory when crafting from the BP, even if you do not have the level of intelligence required to get the crafting bonus. Alternatively, you can remove the stated item from your inventory to get a new roll from the BP.
- Resource respawns should now function as they did on Lawless servers prior to v10.
- 50% reduction in the enemy structure prevention radius so that you can now build closer together on Lawless Servers.
- Wild land creatures will no longer target crew, tames, or characters on ships unless they have been aggro'd
- Fixed a bug where Ship of the Damned would have rapid fire
- Temporarily reduced Crew Log length as it undergoes some rewrites because it would cause performance problems.
- Fixed a bug which prevented cannons from being reloaded
- Tightened up server-side protection on gliders
- Fixed an exploit with mortars
- Fixed Ramshackle sloops breaking when you leave freeports
- Fixed a bug which prevented you from accessing newly tamed inventories unless you relogged
- Fixed a bug which caused Mantrays to be unusually aggressive
- Commodity trader gold cost increased
Claim Flag Related Changes
Claim Flags now have settings which allow other companies or players to build within them, with the specified tax rate applied to them.
You are also able to define an inclusion or exclusion list to these, to only allow or exclude specific company IDs (also used by players without companies). To grab someone's ID for the inclusion/exclusion list, you'll need to look at a structure they've placed which will list their Company ID; this number can be input into the flag's list system to prevent/enable building. Please note that exclusion/inclusion lists are not saved when altering building permissions, so switching from 'Everyone' can build to 'Company & Alliances' only will clear your list should you wish to return to 'Everyone' can build.
All claim flags will use the 'Everyone can build' as a default setting when placed, and this will also be a retroactive change. However, it will not function until Thursday the 10th of January, where we will release another server update to make this setting active. This means you will have two days, from Tuesday to Thursday, to decide and adjust the settings on your claim flag before the change is live.
Only admins and above will be able to make changes to company claims.
Claim Flags will have icons above them to represent their owner and setting. Your claim flags have a green icon. Claim Flags belonging to your allies that do not permit you to build, have a blue icon, or purple if they do belong to your allies and allow you to build. Claim Flags which belong to your enemies and do not allow you to build have red icons, or yellow if they belong to your enemies and enable you to build within them.
Fixed some bugs related to Sea Claims.
Enemy Claim Flags can now be directly pinged to identify any contesting enemies nearby
The time required to steal an enemy claim now decreases the more Claims that enemy team has.
Looking at your Claim Flag will show you how many land claims you have, and looking at an enemy one will show you how many land flags they have, note that this does not update dynamically on the client for server performance reasons. To always have the latest number, you can relog or re-enter stasis range of the Claim Flag.
Server performance improvements
All Cannons/Turrets can now be pin code protected for lever activation/deactivation
There are 4x as many trade ships on the seas, and they now also sell commodity types for gold, as do NPC's at Freeports.
Lawless servers can no longer be specified as Homesevers. If your Homeserver was a lawless server, you'll be required to pick a new (Freeport) Homeserver upon respawn. This does not mean that land will be claimable on these servers, just that they cannot be selected as a server to respawn on.
You can now buy a "Ramshackle Sloop" from the NPC Shipyardsman at Freeports. The "Ramshackle Sloop" is a pre-built sloop which has permanently lower plank HP, carry weight, and crew limit, but is cheaper and faster to acquire if you want to get into sailing faster.
"Favorites" server selection drop-down is added for Unofficial
Joining through Steam browser server list with password now properly caches the password for ATLAS travel
Fixed up some temperature scalings and Weather events are now indicated on the HUD
Armour effectiveness and some values have been adjusted so that firearms are more useful in PVP
Fixed some bugs related to Sea Claims, Enemy Claim Flags can now be directly pinged to identify any contesting enemies nearby, and the time required to steal an enemy claim now decreases the more Claims that enemy team has.
Farming rebalances to be easier; water can now pipe uphill, region requirements for growing crops are more forgiving, and crop growth & yield is much faster and higher. Crops now take much longer to spoil when placed in a preserving bag.
Reduced shovel stamina cost.
You can now fill waterskins/jars from ground spouts.
Metal Tools can no longer damage the planks of anchored ships.
50 more player levels added, and Skill Points per level increased.
Loot stat scaling has been boosted (retroactively) by 60%
Some ship costs have been adjusted, and in some cases reduced by approximately about 50%
Animals health regen rebalanced, so they're not regenerating high amounts whilst in combat!
Eating poop is now instant-death
Fixed an issue where you couldn't kill yourself by exhaustion (for stuck situations)
Pipes can now move water upwards and the vertical limit on underground junctions has been eliminated. Also, pipes can go farther without foundation requirement, and underground junctions can now be snapped onto existing pipes.
Guns and melee weapons have had their damage and penetration values adjusted to make them more effective against armour
Throwing Knife does significantly more damage when thrown to unarmoured targets (body and headshot)
Armour penetration has been reduced on spear throw to make it less effective versus higher armoured targets
Explosive Barrel weight has been increased
Stone Arrows now stack to 60 and a bow can fire them 60 times before breaking
Fire Arrows now stack to 40 and a bow can fire them 40 times before breaking
Puckle damage has been increased and also been made more effective against armour
Fixed Salted Animal & Fish Meat so that they naturally generate when placed in an active preserving bag (must use raw meats)
Updated some legacy sounds and icons
Updated stair collision on shipyards
Fixed a bug which prevented passive feats from applying after death
Fixed a bug with the torch which caused it to repair endlessly
Lighthouses can now be lit even if they are touching water
Using a bucket on a tamed cow now causes the bucket to lose durability
Fixed a bug where players would get stuck in the crouched position
Fixed a bug which sometimes would occur where players would disconnection when being invited to a company
Fixed a bug which prevented creatures from receiving experience points above a certain level
Fixed a bug which would cause NPC Crew to sink into foundations when exiting stasis range
Rewrote structure destruction logic to avoid cases of floating structures
Inventory ranks per structure and creature will now work for companies
Fixed a bug which prevented admins from accessing remote inventories with the F key when changing group ranks.
Autolock all structures in 'PvE only' with an inventory, except campfires and similar structures which can be placed without a claimflag. Unofficial Servers can run this with PvE enabled & ?ForceAllStructureLocking=true
Gunmounts are now colorizable
Gates and Gateway costs have been adjusted and now include metals (wood) and alloy (stone)
Gateways and Gates are now crafted in smithy instead of player inventory
Fixed an exploit with Prying Eyes
Can no longer glide up mountains with the glide suit
Fixed an exploit which allowed you to gain massive height when using the zipline
Fixed a building exploit which allowed you to float structures and fortify walls with floors
Sea Monsters' damage has been reduced by 66%
Tamed Creatures take 20% less damage
Wild Alpha creatures HP and Damage reduced by 20%
Tames HP and Damage scaling nerfed by about 40%, and Cannons/Explosions damage to tames increased 50% due to level increase and scaling possibility
Killing the Monsterous Sperm Whale or Blue Whales (as they're now named) provides (one-time) 50 Discovery Points each to everyone within 100k units of that event.
Penguin AoE insulation now scales by level, the higher the level, the more insulation.
Updated Mounted and Rider buffs to display icon while active, to better inform players the source of stat boosts.
Dolphins now periodically leap out of the water. If you're nearby to witness that at close-range, you'll gain a temporary Intelligence buff!
Updated affinity ineffectiveness values based on the recent x2 taming increase
Updated creature specific buffs and ability value clamps to be scaled across 130 levels, due to recent extra 30 level ups for tames.
Increased Wolf attack destination offset and increased some physics bounds to reduce clipping into players. Temporarily increased Wolf saddle scale in the engine to limit fur clipping.
Updated taming ineffectiveness values to allow the highest efficiency to only be achieved with Taming Proficiency skill 3.
Updated some undesired movement speed bonuses on tamed creatures
Adjusted Seagull and Crow aggro speeds (Would previously take a long time to de-aggro). Updated collision to allow player attacks to land more consistently.
Updated Vulture AI to only target sleeping humans if the player is connected. Updated attack logic to better harvest corpses, while reducing its melee swing radius (Was previously hitting from very far away)
Reduced Bee movement to allow player attacks to land. Reduced sting buff duration to better reflect its size.
Increased harvest amount of fur and milk from Sheep and Cow to incentivise taming and better compete with natural resource gathering amounts. Updated max yield timings to scale with creature level, similar to other creature abilities, instead of food value.
Added durability decreased to the bucket when milking.
Clamped amount of fur gained from harvesting wild sheep, again to incentivise taming. Wild sheep will also flee and may attack players after excessive shearing. We'll be adding recipes in an upcoming update which can be used to heal your creatures!
Added Lion roar animation.
Fixed fur stretching on Wolf's face and hind leg
Decreased Crocodile swim speed.
Creature health regen rebalanced and changed so that they no longer regen health when forcefed or from consuming corpses. With the exception of Wild Carnos, which still can consume corpses to heal at a reduced rate.
Baby breeding balance changes to compensate for the overall creature regen changes.
Wild Scorpions will no longer target large creatures, will no longer be aggressive towards Elephants, Giraffes, etc.
Lion will only dismount players that are on medium and less sized creatures, will no longer dismount players from Elephants, Giraffes, etc.
Updated taming foods to allow a variety of items to be used in taming creatures.
Effectiveness left(more) to right(less):
Chicken - Berries
Monkey - Berries
Parrot - Hardtack, or Berries
Rabbit - Carrots, or Berries
Sheep - Flowers, or Berries
Bear - Honey, Vegetables, Fruits or Berries
Cow/Bull - Rushes, Fronds, Vegetables, Fruits, or Berries
Crow - Worms, Fruits, or Berries
Horse - Sugarcane, Vegetables, Fruits, or Berries
Ostrich - Chili, Vegetables, Fruits, or Berries
Penguin - Prime Fish Meat, or Fish Meat
Pig - Maize, Vegetables, Fruits, or Berries
Seagull - Prime Fish Meat, or Fish Meat
Vulture - Spoiled Meat, or Worms
Wolf - Prime Animal Meat, Bones, or other Meats
Elephant - Wheat, Vegetables, or Fruits
Giraffe - Beets, Vegetables, or Fruits
Lion - Prime Animal Meat, or other Meats
Rhino - Turnip, Vegetables, or Fruits
Tiger - Prime Animal Meat, or other Meats
- Fixed some server-side crashes and desync when transitioning
- Fixed some server-side crashes when transitioning
- Fixes a bug where servers couldn't be connected to on startup.
- Fix for PVP Claim flags not upkeep timer not updating properly when a friendly player is in range, should be it now guys!
- Resolved some server-side stalls related to perf large companies
- Fixed alliance chat sometimes duplicating messages
- Fixed a bug where clients could end up invisible when demolishing a podium
- Default resource and taming speeds have been increased to 2x as the baseline.
- Reduced min damage and min percentage on flame arrow buff by 33%.
- Reduced max damage done on flame arrow projectile hit to 50.
- Increased gravity on flame arrows 20% to make it less ranged.
- Increased firegel cost of flame arrows by 100%.
- Added durability consumption to flame and stone arrows (1 dura per shot, 40 shots per bow repair).
- Change bow durability from 50 to 40.
- Fixed a bug which allowed Mortars to have rapid fire.
- Fixed an issue where upkeep timer on PVE Claimflags was not correctly updating.
- Company Member, Company Groups, and Alliance data loss issue should hopefully be resolved.
- Official Network Companies are now hard limited to 500 members, and this is a current measure until the
- Company system receives a backend overhaul in the long-term.
- Fixed inland water buoy's being invisible and fixed buoys, so they no longer prevent resource respawn.
- Prevent ship collision damage from occurring when caused by other player ships on PVE servers.
- Fixed sunken-ship area indicator lingering even after a shipwreck has been entirely salvaged.
- Reduced deepwater aggressive creature frequency and targetting range.
- Melee weapons are now temporarily ineffective against ship planks. Later this will be changed so that it will only be ineffective against anchored ship planks.
- Sailing against the wind now provides 30% of with-the-wind sailforce, as opposed to 0%.
- Also increased the amount of sailforce provided by minimum windspeed conditions by 30%, and the sailforce provided by maximum windspeed conditions by 15%.
- Every Tame can now get a minimum of 30 tame level-ups put into it, plus however many base levels it had when wild. So for example, a level 5 wild wolf would get 35 tame level-ups to apply, whereas a level 40 wild wolf would get 70 tame level-ups to use.
- Increased the base carry Weight of all ships by +40%
- Fixed some server crashes
- Slightly improved server performance and reduced server stalls
- Ended New Year's event (Tophats remain but no longer grant double treasure gold and can no longer be bought at in-game cosmetics NPC traders)
- Buffed Tamed creatures HP and Damage globally by 25%
- Anyone can now demolish shipwreck structures to regain resources so get your diving suits ready!
- NPC Trading Ships are back and no longer affected by wild dino destruction commands! Reminder for those with deep pockets, the trader ships have an epic Dragon which can be purchased for 50,000 gold coins
- Fixed a bug where HUD may not have shown to players in some cases.
- Improvements made to joining/rejoining servers, should make it more reliable and eliminate many cases of connection lost/failure to grab server info.
- Further improved server stability.
- Further reduced Ship of the Damned spawns by 20%
- Ship of the Damned now are allowed to "Wander" away from shore if they find themselves close to shore
- Ship of the Damned targeting ranges now are reduced by the type of ship (down to 30% for rafts (which means they will now attack rafts - but you have to get pretty darn close to them!) and 0% for dinghies)
- LowMemoryMode now disables the background movies for lighter memory footprint
- Changed damage type on repair hammer to 0 against players, human npcs, and creatures to stop pvp on pve servers, not used as a weapon on pvp.
- Ships near shore do not attract cyclones anymore
- Vultures should now more easily harvest corpses
- Ships that players are based on do not use staggered updates now (resolving the issue of the choppy spyglass rotation when in the crow's nest, for example)
- Can no longer weapon-charge or dodge when encumbered.
- Fixed erroneous reference to chalcedony instead of flint base
- Added Ingots/Alloys and Organic Paste to the list of resources allowed in the ship repair box
- Tripled gathering weighting of metal in all the generic rocks for both pick and hatchet damage types
- Grenades damaged to stone multiplied by 3x
- Changed Human Crew character carry inv max weight from 1000 to 60.
- Switched damage weightings around so the pick tool is preferred from metal/crystal/gem/salts and hatchet for wood/coal/stone, etc. No adjustments have been made to yield changes, just tools have been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue with treasure bottle's spawning (there will now be more of them and more reliably spawned) and increased the quality of loot found in treasures.
- Further server/networking optimization to improve server performance and stability. We have effectively eliminated over 95% of our crashes. We'll be continuing to monitor our servers over the coming days ahead and tackle more events. Consequently, we will be turning our primary attention to data transfer issues and connection issues.
- Reduced Ship of the Damned targeting range by 50%. We're going to look into scaling that based on the type of ship.
- Further server/networking optimization to improve server performance, stability, and connection issues.
- Further tweaks made to Ship of the Damned should no longer wander close to shore, however they may chase you.
- Shipyards are now properly tagged on the server side, so enemy players will not be able to demo them unless the decay timer has truly hit 0 on the server.
Server-side crash fixes and stability improvements. Resulting in approximately 40% more stable servers, with additional changes to come!
- Improvements made to -lowmemorymode to use async loading, resulting in less freezy load times.
- Added -nosound launch command
- Added -noinlinestreamer launch command
- Reduced Army of the Damned ships spawn rate by 60%
- Reduced Army of the Damned ship HP per level scaling by 20%
- Reduced Army of the Damned ship Aggro range by 10%
- Boosted Army of the Damned ship loot quality by 10%
- Reduced Flotsam spawn rate by 35%
- Increased Treasuremap item quality by 15%
- Eliminated at-sea increased rate of vitamin/vitals consumption. Now it just causes food to spoil faster, and temperatures to drop.
- Increased vitamin equilibrium range to +/- 20% rather than 10% (making it easier to achieve and stay in equilibrium)
- Decreased vitamin deficiency debuff threshold to 10% rather than 20%
- Reduced base rate of vitamin consumption by 2%
- Ensured army of the damned ships spawn farther away from shore, and don't spawn too near player ships
- Fixed Diving Platform to take any oils, not just blubber.
- Changed Lighthouse HP to 25k, gave it stone structure settings, and allow it to burn oil
- Vultures will no longer erroneously target players they can't hit
- Army of the Damned Ships will no longer initially aggro to drydocked or anchored ships, unless fired upon by them or already targeting them.
- Added one more Skill Point earned by all level-ups above 10 (recommend players Respec)
- Added a new event cosmetic, 'Top Hat'. Permanent skin with 10 applicable uses. Can be purchased from Cosmetic Vendors in Freeports or Travelling Merchants. From the 27th of December, through til the 2nd of January, wearing this hat whilst digging up treasure will result in double the gold
- Improved server performance by adjusting server water thread utilization
- Changed declaim period (stealing enemy territory) to 30 minutes from 1.5 hours (requires they have no alive crew or players in the vicinity)
- Removed requirement to be on a boat to steal someone's boat after placing the claim flag. Adjusted base value times to claim the boats to be 1 one minute to steal a dinghy, 2hrs~ to steal a raft, a couple hours to steal sloop, and so forth (levelling a ship increases the time it takes to steal that ship)
- Rebalanced Skill Point requirements as originally intended, where higher tier skills cost more SP. Forced a one-time 'free' respec to use these new values
- "Low Memory" Launch Option for more reliable <= 8GB OS support. Launch the game with '-lowmemorymode' to utilize this!
- Ship collision damage is now disabled on Freeport servers
- Alpha creature spawns are now disabled on Freeport and Lawless Servers
- Item yield and Gold yield from Treasure have been doubled
- Significantly reduced Torch and Fire Arrow Damage
- Fixed a bug which prevented resources from respawning. Please note when this update goes live, it may be a few hours until they naturally start appearing again
- Increased the damage from Dragon Fire AOE and set it to an 8-hour tame time with the token
- Equilibrium Buff now gives +20% XP, -20% reduced incoming damage, +30 temperature fortitude, +10% movement speed, +20% melee damage, and takes 30 minutes to achieve rather than an hour
- Fixed a bug which prevented Bottles and Flotsams from spawning
- Fixed a bug ocean and deep ocean spawners, including Mermaids, Whales, Ship of the Damned, and Squids
- NPC crew that are recruited in Freeport are now correctly assigned to your team
- Fixed Shovels and Heavy Shields so they no longer damage stone structures
- All freeports now have pirate music in town
- Scuttling is now tied to the demolishing tribe governance setting and Prevent Demolishing Structures in Group Management Settings
- Group ranks now enabled on seating structures, so you're able to have better control of who is able to use those (Steering Wheel and Lt Podium)
- PvE Claim Flag contesting now displays the enemy Claim Flag's upkeep time remaining before you can contest it, and provides a proper HUD message to that effect
- Further changes made to resource respawn limitations which should result in less barren islands
- Fix for claim flags on PVP servers
- Ships and rafts no longer prevent resources from respawning. Note that nearby online players & structures (not claimflag ) will prevent resources from respawning
- Fixed an issue where bed overlap protection was too strong, prevent players from respawning when they were too close to unfriendly ships or structures
- Can no longer claim unallied boats on PVE servers. PVE Territory can only be claimed if the owner has not been active around the territory within the last 3 days
- Further optimized server-side performance
- Fixed a bug with the repair hammer which allowed players to repair structures even if they had a damage cooldown. It will temporarily use the resources, however, this will be fixed in our upcoming client patch
- Can now claim enemy ships in Lawless and Golden Age Ruin servers
- Lawless Regions no longer have EXP caps
- Further server performance optimization
- Multiple server and client crash fixes
- Fixes for beds and boats not displaying on maps/spawn UI
- Ships are now instant craft in shipyards
- Piercing Shot cooldown increased
- Improved client replication on boats so they appear more smooth when the boats are moving
- Fix for character creation prompts upon server join/respawn (still investigating additional edge cases)
- Alliance players should no longer contest each other's claim flags
- Coldfront and Heatwave extremity reduced by 60%
- Fixed an issue where the game would leave players in the encumbered state after fast travelling to another or same server.
- More performance related fixes for clients and servers
- Fixed for appearing in a random location upon relog
- Fix for beds and boats not being selectable/visible on the spawn UI
- Fix for players spawning in the Ocean on Lawless Regions
- Fixed multiple connection issues and bugs impacting server performance
- Sleeping players are no longer replicated in freeports.
- Major version upgrade to investigate client issues when attempting to connect to a server, as well as server performance problems
- Fixed multiple client-side crashes
- Fixed multiple server-side crashes
- Fix for Lawless maps not being named appropriately
- Enabled Lawless regions to be connected to at the start
- Reduced timeout length on disconnections
- Switch to steam sockets to resolve players being unable to connect to servers