Large Crop Plot is a Structure used in Building in MMO Game Atlas.
There are 3 tiers of Structures and building materials in Atlas; the Stone tier is the third.
About the Large Crop Plot
The Large Crop Plot is used to plant and farm crops such as Vegetables and Berries.
In order to grow crops, the crop plot must be:
- Irrigated: if the crop plot is placed under an open sky, it will passively collect rainwater whenever it rains. Beware though that rain is not always a regular occurrence, so you may need to keep a close eye on your crops to make sure they don't run out of water!
You can also use a Water Reservoir and pipe system to irrigate your crops, which can be the safer option as it's easier to keep an eye on water levels in the reservoir than across all your plots!
- Fertilized: crop plots must be fertilized in order for crops to grow. Keep at least one Fertilizer in the plot at all times - more Fertilizer in the plot will last longer, so it's wise to keep it topped up as much as possible.
- Seeded: you must put a seed into the crop plot in order to grow crops. You need only do this once, unless the plant dies (either from lack of fertilizer or water), and the plant will grow. Seeds can be gathered from plants in the wild by pressing 'E'.
- You will also need a Shovel in order to plant your crops.
How to Get Large Crop Plot
The Large Crop Plot can be placed directly onto the ground or onto player-made structures.
- Structures, like many items in Atlas, have durability ratings which can be damaged to the point of the Structure's destruction. Higher tiers of buildings can take more damage before they are destroyed, so it is wise to build out of the highest durability tier you can manage. When a Structure is destroyed, any other Structures supported by it are also destroyed, unless they have alternative support from another, intact Structure.
- Spawn Command: